Returning Students

A returning student is anyone who has graduated from Kaskaskia College or has been inactive for one year or more. All returning students must complete the Student Admissions Form

Returning students should follow the "Seven Steps to Enrollment" with some exceptions. These exceptions may or may not include the following:

  1. Transcripts do not need to be submitted if they have been submitted before.
  2. Official transcripts do need to be submitted if the returning student is pursuing a degree or certificate and college credit has been attained at another institution since attending Kaskaskia College.
  3. Unofficial transcripts may need to be submitted to prove prerequisites for the returning student just taking a course but not pursuing a degree or certificate at Kaskaskia College.

  4. If placement has already been established, it is not necessary to take a placement test. (Some exceptions may exist for special admit programs)

  5. Returning students who have been inactive for one year or more cannot register online.

  6. Should see an academic advisor. Especially if he/she is changing major or pursuing an additional degree or certificate.

*Your Kaskaskia College student ID number does not change. If you are unaware of your ID number, please come to the Main Campus or any of our Education Centers with a photo ID to be given your number.

Seven Steps to Enrollment:
1. Apply for Admissions
2. Apply for Financial Aid
3. Testing & Assessment (COMPASS)
4. Academic Advising
5. Registration
6. Tuition Payments
7. New Student Orientation
- About KC
- College Catalog
- Class Schedule
- myKC
- Blackboard
- Student Email