The maintenance staff is committed to actively participate in the College's
mission to provide student learning and meaningful life-long learning
opportunities and experiences for the citizens of Community College
The maintenance staff cooperates with custodial and grounds staffs to assure that the best
environment for learning and teaching is provided for the College's students and
Maintenance duties include the following:
- Preventive Maintenance:
- Seasonal maintenance required by the Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
- Routine maintenance on all types of appliances, equipment, accessories, and furniture found in an academic environment.
- Housekeeping functions in all mechanical and electrical rooms in order to provide a hazard free environment for all operations and personnel.
- All types of appliances and equipment such as, but not limited to, boilers, domestic water heaters, air handlers, air coolers, pumps, water coolers, furnaces, refrigeration equipment, ventilation equipment, and various other equipment, accessories, and furniture normally found in an academic environment.
- Perform basic masonry functions
- Perform carpentry functions
- Maintain and repair grounds and custodial equipment
To contact us for maintenance services, please call
Laura Finley 618.545.3139 or e-mail
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org