Title: Career Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Engineer provides schedule support for Energy Delivery projects including CPOC/SLPOC projects (e.g., MLK project) that help the Project Engineers and Project Managers meet all the requirements of ED-ADM-4014 Project Schedule Management Procedure. Key responsibilities include:
- Model and maintain project design, management/scheduling, and construction activities in Primavera.
- Maintain project templates and other system, project, or activity data in Primavera.
- Provide support for the creation and use of jobs in Primavera; design custom reports in Primavera.
- Support/conduct Primavera training for the users and assist the users on an as-needed basis.
- Model and maintain electric power system projects in the EMPRV work management system; maintain administrative and job support data in EMPRV; provide support for the creation and use of jobs in EMPRV; design custom reports in EMPRV; support preventive maintenance scheduling activities in EMPRV; support/conduct EMPRV training for the users and assist the users on an as needed basis.
- Support users in various aspects of the procurement process including requisitioning, PO management, and invoice payment. Support users in various aspects of the work order process including set up and cost tracking.
- Provide consulting services to other groups in matters pertaining to process documentation, analysis and change. - Conduct process studies as required.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Professional Engineer License, or an active commitment to obtain one, is preferred.
Experience in design and project management for Transmission Lines or Substations is preferred. Familiarity with the Ameren Illinois and/or Ameren Missouri transmission system and/or distribution substations also preferred.
Knowledge of personal computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio) is required. Knowledge of corporate computer applications (Primavera and EMPRV applications) preferred. Must possess good analytical, communication, and human relations skills. Ability to work on major project teams and handle multiple assignments/projects and prioritize work.
* Technical career path level depends upon applicant’s credentials.