The nurse practitioner (NP) uses clinical judgments in conducting health assessments making differential diagnosis, and prescribing pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments. Plans are implemented through independent action, health counseling, and collaboration with other members of the health team. The NP is responsible for clinical oversight and health center consultation regarding administration of health care policy and procedure of the delivery of onsite health services. The NP promotes optimum health, prevents illness and injury, and manages acute and chronic health problems in the on-site setting.
-While working at this employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
-If you seek an exciting, new opportunity that offers a competitive salary and a great environment - bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to Take Care Health Systems.
-Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people!
· Master's degree (MSN) required
· At least three years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
· Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations preferred
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner in state of practice
· Nationally Certified as a Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner
· Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university PA Program required; Master’s Degree preferred
· At least three years of clinical experience as a Physician Assistant in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
· Licensed as a Physician Assistant in the state or jurisdiction of practice
· National Certification with NCCPA
· Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for medical provider is required.
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
· Appropriate certification to write prescriptions under the authority of the Medical Leader, if allowed within state of practice
· Strong computer skills with knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
· Training skills a plus
· Demonstrated problem-solving and work flow management skills
· Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
· Occupational Health experience is highly preferred.
See Indeed.com for more information on this position. Apply online.