Req. # 11680
Title: Engineering Support Personnel Training
Location: Fulton, MO
The Training Supervisor implements and fully supports the five fundamental expectations for this position: maintain full accreditation, maximize student learning, fully implement the systematic approach to training (SAT) process, provide excellent refuel support, and demonstrate effective leadership. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in training programs to maintain individual qualifications.
- Participate in in-plant activities in support of refuel outages and to maintain technical proficiency.
- Develop and present training courses to support the ESP training program.
- Support subject matter experts and vendors providing on-site and off-site training for engineering topics.
- Support special projects, and other training related activities as needed.
- Analyze CARS, industry trends and documents and recommend areas of improvement for Operating Experience training.
- Initiate and respond to CARS relating to the ESP program.
- During the training period, the training supervisor will be responsible for the conduct of the trainees who report to him and shall have full authority to assign all classroom work and training duties and to discipline trainees for misconduct or failure to perform their work as assigned.
- The training supervisor is responsible for documentation of all training conducted in accordance with applicable procedures and criteria.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university required. SRO License also preferred.
Four or more years nuclear power plant experience required. Two or more years experience as an instructor in an INPO accredited program preferred.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and have the ability to supervise and motivate personnel. Security screening is required for Callaway Plant. After preliminary review, selected applicants must take the First Line Supervisor Test and obtain a recommended status in order to be eligible for additional selection procedures (e.g., interview) designated for this position.
*Salary dependent upon individual credentials and position market pay level.