Req. # 11925
Title: Administrative Assistant Confidential
Location: Collinsville, IL
The Administrative Assistant Confidential Infrastructure Development and AMI Strategy is responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support in a confidential manner and with limited supervision to the Infrastructure Development and AMI Strategy departments. Key responsibilities include:
- Execute administrative tasks and projects as directed
- Primary receptionist for the Collinsville office facility
- Organize and coordinate scheduling activities for the Senior Director, Directors, and other staff (training, meetings, travel, etc.)
- Prepare letters, Ameren forms, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate.
- Assist with the preparation and clean-up of reports and spreadsheets, including: monthly department status updates, monthly MAP project tracking reports, yearly AMI Plan Update, an d yearly Metric Plan Update
- Assist with data entry into the MAP project tracking tools
- Assist with the maintenance and enhancement of the MAP project SharePoint site
- Set-up and coordinate filing of important documents and reports
- TRIS / Accounting / Expense report support
- Effectively represent the Senior Director, Directors, and other staff as appropriate to internal and external contacts
- Provide back-up to the Administrative Assistant Confidential Division Operations & Smart Grid Integration.
High school graduate or equivalent.
A minimum of three years secretarial/business experience. Must have excellent computer skills in various mainframe and software application, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent written and verbal communications; organization, human relations’ and decision-making skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and perform work in a confidential manner. Must show initiative, attention to detail and work well in a team environment.