The following criteria are established for this award:
· Preference will be given to students that have graduated from Carlyle High School or Sandoval High School
· Applicants may be enrolled in any field of study working toward a degree or certificate
· Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
· Applicants must submit an essay describing their career goals
· The top two applicants must agree to a personal interview with the scholarship donors
· There will be one scholarship award in the amount of $500 to be used for tuition, books, fees and course related supplies purchased through the Kaskaskia College Bookstore. This scholarship is not based on financial need.