The following criteria are established for the award:
· Recipient must be a Centralia Resident - Traditional/Non-Traditional
· Preference given to Student Majoring in Agriculture
· Applicant's financial need will be a factor of consideration
· Must be enrolled as a full time student at Kaskaskia College
· The Recipient must be in good standing with at least a C average or better
· This award is for $500.00 and will be credited to the recipient's account for tuition, fees, books and course related supplies purchased through the Kaskaskia College Bookstore, and childcare provided by the Kaskaskia College Children's Learning Center, and meal cards to be used in the Kaskaskia College Cafeteria.