Req. # 12040
Title: eQMS Lead
Location: Sunset Hills, MO
The Program Lead is responsible for defining and implementing advancements in technology and requested enhancements from the user community. This often entails long-term, complex project assignments requiring independent judgment and cross-organizational interaction. Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure the integrity of the eQMS system by developing and maintaining the complete configuration and all associated design basis documentation including, but not limited to guides, functional requirements, technical specifications, and test plans.
- Perform complete end to end effects analysis for each proposed change to the system.
- Interface with eB vendor (Bentley) to fully define and document bugs and enhancement requests and track their progress through to completion.
- Work with supervisor to assist with the coordination of testing and implementation of any new bug fixes or enhancements with IT and user community.
- Troubleshoot level 3 issues that cannot be resolved by consulting support resources.
- Meet with end users to gather requirements for any new process or configuration item that might be added to the system and translate those requests into new functional and technical requirements actionable by IT, Vendor (Bentley), and eQMS Support.
- Champion new innovations made possible by eQMS development and application.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Technical discipline), Computer Science, or Engineering Science from an accredited college or university required. MBA preferred. PMP preferred.
Three or more years of high-level team/project leadership required. Five or more years of in-depth experience working with software configuration control following established quality management (ISO 9001) principles. Five or more years working with business requirements/analysis definition, business process and information flow analysis preferred.
Proficiency with Bentley eB preferred. Thorough understanding of MS Excel and the ability to manipulate large data sets preferred. Thorough knowledge of database schema preferred. Demonstrated ability to refine complex issues into understandable and manageable components required. Report writing skills are required. Technical Business Analysis experience is required.