The Maintenance Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support for the Maintenance department such as copying, performing simple calculations, and maintaining records and systems by following standard procedures with all work certified or checked.
· Works with equipment manufacturers and maintenance staff on set up of preventive maintenance tasks and spare parts inventory for supported equipment.
· Maintains up to date library of machine manuals, prints and schematics.
· Maintains computerized procurement and inventory records by data entry in MP2 by account, cost center and project.
· Operates MP2 program and Crystal Reports: prints corrective work orders daily, preventive maintenance work orders weekly and parts automatic orders monthly.
· Closes corrective and preventive maintenance work orders upon completion including pertinent information for equipment files.
· Supports Parts and Inventory Team in parts sourcing efforts when additional help is needed.
· Works closely with maintenance staff on continuously improving programs by editing tasks and frequencies when approved by Manager.
· Generates back order report, inventory and PM productivity reports for Management.
· Supports Plant Maintenance Manager on special projects as needed.
· Generates monthly auto order requisitions and purchase orders.
· Provided copies of daily shift summary reports to Manager, enters data into GAP spreadsheet daily.
· Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures
· Generates weekly and monthly reports for plant management related to maintenance performance.
· Responsible for tracking maintenance monthly spending,
· Training of maintenance team on MP2 processes.
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
· Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
* Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
* Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
Dean Foods Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
See Indeed.com for more information. Apply online.