Req. # 11891
Title: Project Scheduler and Cost Controller
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Transmission Project Scheduler & Cost Controller plans, schedules, organizes, supports, audits, reports on and controls costs for Transmission projects. Key responsibilities include:
- Schedule projects, review project cost and variance analysis; audit projects; reviews purchase orders and contracts; analyze scope change and design change requests; analyze progress and productivity and routine cost/scheduling reporting; maintain cost/scheduling monitoring function on site, as needed, for major projects.
- Assist with developing project budgets, forecasts, financial analysis and reporting; developing project justifications and statistical analysis; ensure completion of purchase orders, receipts, contracts, service agreements and other business requirements relating to cost and schedule control.
- Participate in financial process improvements and projects.
- Provide assistance with financial planning of projects, financial analysis and project justifications.
- Manage contingency/project risk using statistical techniques ex: Monte Carlo Analysis.
- Perform complex analysis and earned value analysis.
- Perform CPM scheduling techniques
- Monitor and enforce standards, policies and procedures established by Transmission, Ameren Corporation and regulatory entities.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited University or a Bachelor’s degree in business-related field with significant construction experience required. MBA preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Five or more years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, or project accounting required.
Experience with financial applications such as UIP (CBS), Primavera, PowerPlant and API preferred. Experience with EMPRV, TRIS, PeopleSoft and other PC tools preferred. Knowledge of transmission system, and corresponding maintenance, operations and construction practices preferred.