Req. # 11916
Title: Administrative Assistant Confidential
Location: Collinsville, IL
The Administrative Assistant Confidential - Division Operations & Smart Grid Integration is responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support in a confidential manner and with limited supervision to the Division Operations support and Smart Grid Integration departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute administrative tasks and projects as directed
- Back-up receptionist for the Collinsville office facility
- Organize and coordinate scheduling activities for the Senior Directors, Directors, and other staff (training, meetings, travel, etc.)
- Prepare letters, Ameren forms, and other documents and correspondence as appropriate.
- Assist with the preparation and clean-up of reports and spreadsheets, including
- Monthly department status updates
- Quarterly Technology Applications Center reports
- Yearly Investment Plan Update
- Assist with the preparation of contracts for the Technology Applications Center
- Set-up and coordinate filing of important documents and reports
- TRIS / Accounting / Expense report support
- Effectively represent the Senior Directors, Directors, and other staff as appropriate to internal and external contacts
- Provide back-up to the Administrative Assistant Confidential - Infrastructure Development & AMI Strategy.
High school graduate or equivalent.
A minimum of three years secretarial/business experience. Must have excellent computer skills in various mainframe and software application, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Excellent written and verbal communications; organization, human relations’ and decision-making skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and perform work in a confidential manner. Must show initiative, attention to detail and work well in a team environment.