Req. # 11896
Title: Sr. Training Supervisor
Location: Fulton, MO
The Continuous Improvement Engagement Manager is responsible for directing and supporting the day to day operation of the Lean Continuous I
mprovement Process, working with business line personnel in integrating the Lean Process throughout the Ameren businesses, diagnosing the key
areas for productivity improvement, prioritizing potential continuous improvement projects, overseeing the implementation of these projects, coaching and training continuous improvement personnel in the application of improvement efforts, and reporting the progress of improvement efforts to site leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with business line Lean Continuous Improvement Teams to manage the day to day operations of the Lean Continuous Improvement Program at the site through the oversight, support, direct supervision, and roll-out of continuous improvement initiatives. Determine location, sequence, and timing
of project to address largest performance gaps.
- Coach and train Lean Continuous Improvement Change Agents within functional areas of continuous improvement programs as well as his direct reports through the building and refinement of a library of capability-building programs needed in the application of improvement efforts. Also builds the capabilities of frontline managers and employees through coaching and formal training.
- Conduct diagnostics to identify opportunities while working with front-line areas to determine performance standards.
- Manage and report continuous improvement performance metrics. Conducts analysis based on these metrics to assess the impact of improvement initiatives.
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly management scorecards
- Conduct weekly Lean Continuous Improvement reviews with site management
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University required. Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline (e.g., engineering, science, business) preferred.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
Significant relevant experience in areas such as generation, energy delivery, finance, corporate, supervisory development, project management, or Lean Continuous Improvement experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Seven or more years of professional level generation, energy delivery, finance, corporate, or supervisory development experience required.
Lean Continuous Improvement experience preferred.
Three or more years of supervisory or high-level team/project leadership required.
Other: Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel required. Proficiency with Project Management software required. Proven ability to manage large projects required. Proven ability to analyze complex data required. Basic knowledge of Lean Continuous Improvement techniques preferred.