Req. # 11600
Title: Consultant, Change Mgmt
Location: St. Louis, MO
The Change Management Consultant will be responsible for supporting enterprise wide strategic change management initiative(s). This role will be
responsible for designing change strategy, assessing change impacts and readiness for change, developing change plans, and measuring overall
effectiveness to enhance performance. Critical to success will be effective working relationships with Leadership and Organization Effectiveness team
members, Ameren leadership, and HR Services. In addition to the above, key responsibilities include:
- Design, implement, and consult on targeted enterprise change initiatives including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, structure,
and technology; stakeholder management; communication and feedback; and long-term sustainability of change.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, identify resistance and performance gaps and work to develop and implement interventions.
- Develop and execute on overall change plan including communication and training.
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders, human resources, change sponsors, and project team members.
- Educate and coach project team(s), sponsor(s), and functional leader(s) on change management philosophy, principles, tools, and their roles in change.
- Draw on knowledge and skill in consulting, organization development, leadership development, measurement and evaluation to design, implement
and evaluate impact of OD interventions.
- Create and manage work plans, communication and sustainability processes to support OD initiatives.
- Champion and model thinking and behavior changes aligned with organizational culture change and Ameren development philosophies.
- Stay current on research and practices in organization and leadership development and contributes to the continuous improvement of change
management tools and processes.
Education: A Master's Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or a related discipline required. Role placement
dependent upon years of experience.
Experience: Three or more years of relevant professional level experience (e.g., change management consulting experience) required.
Other: Knowledge of change management practices and tools required. Ability to effectively design, gain alignment and successfully execute
significant change initiatives from beginning to end required. A solid understanding of business concepts and strategic alignment with a pragmatic
approach to achieving results required. Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills required. The ability to build relationships
and work effectively with all levels of leadership and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects required.
*Salary depends upon individual's credentials and position market pay level.