Farmers State Bank of Hoffman, Hoffman, IL
Job Title: Internal Audit Trainee
Farmers State Bank of Hoffman seeks a full time internal audit trainee. Duties include:
1. Conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied reports for Bank management and Board of Directors.
2. Perform testing of and report on the adequacy of the Bank's internal controls.
3. Perform testing of and report on compliance with various regulations and Bank policies.
4. Coordinate with external auditors and regulatory examiners.
5. Perform random cash counts.
6. Prepare and present quarterly reports to Audit Committee.
7. Assist with bank reconciliations.
8. Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
Completion of general accounting courses preferred. Experience a plus.
General accounting knowledge, time management, attention to detail, confidentiality,
PC proficiency (including Excel), good communication skills & general math skills.
Contact Steve Kelso or Shirlene Luebbers at (618)495-2225