RecordFlow is an established global company in the health care industry.
We are currently looking for individuals who will travel to various medical facilities assigned by the company's
coordinators, to scan patient records.
THIS PROJECT IS PROJECTED TO BEGIN IN JANUARY 2013. THIS IS A TEMPORARY PT/FT POSITION.
* Ability to identify elements of a medical record's structure and content.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
* Compliance with maintaining confidentiality of patient health information.
* Field Agents will use a company laptop computer and portable scanner to retrieve sections of medical records
which will be uploaded into a database.
Qualifications: (Absolute Requirement)
* Must have a valid State Drive License
* Must have a personal Record
* Must have internet access at vehicle and current insurance under your name
* Clean Motor Vehicle home
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong professional presentation skills.
* Excellent organizational skills required.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
* Excellent PC skills (including MS Word, Excel and Access) required.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds required.
* Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
MUST APPLY USING THIS LINK: