Whether your goal is to begin a fantastic full-time career or have a great part-time job, your talents will be valued and respected at Murphy USA. To be successful
as a cashier, you need energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude and a smile. You will be the face of our company and deliver the legendary customer
service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience
• Responding and resolving customer’s requests and concerns
• Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions
• Operating cash register
• Restocking merchandise
• Performing job related duties as assigned
A job is more than just a job when it’s a career at Murphy USA.
Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. That’s why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable
atmosphere possible for our employees. Here are just a few reasons why Murphy USA is a great career choice:
Enjoy your work!
Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
Murphy USA operates over 1,000 locations in over 20 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities
for top performing team members.
Earn your degree!
All employees who average 20 hours or more per week are eligible for educational assistance offered by Murphy USA.
• Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
• Cash Handling Skills
• Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Vacation
• College Tuition Reimbursement
See Indeed.com for more information