Our365 Photography, Breese, IL
Sales Representative, Photographer
Our365 Newborn Sales-Photographer - Breese, IL
Job ID: 2012-13937
Category: Sales (In-Hospital Positions) - All Openings
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
Hospital/Job's Address: ST. JOSEPH'S HOSPITAL (CNW); 9515 HOLY CROSS LANE
Important Statement: Please DO NOT contact this hospital. If you are hired, you will be an employee of Our365.
Consequently, the hospital has no information regarding this position.
Become a Newborn Photographer for Our365!
Photograph babies, work with excited families, and earn money too!
As the nation's leading provider of in-hospital newborn photography, opportunities for Our365 Newborn Photographer
positions are available throughout the country in our contracted hospitals.
Your role in this position is more than that of a photographer and salesperson. It's helping new parents celebrate the
joyous birth of their child. As an Our365 Newborn Photographer, you'll take the baby's first official hospital portrait
and present Our365 products and services.
You'll love being a Newborn Photographer at Our365. We offer part-time hours, the opportunity to work in a hospital near
you and incentive pay for exceptional performance.
Our365 offers you the opportunity to grow professionally and build a long-term career with the company.
Many of our Newborn Photographers develop into Team Trainers and District Managers.
* Greet Mom in her hospital room and congratulate her on the birth of her baby
* Encourage Mom and family members to have photos taken to remember this special time
* Ensure the photo session is an exciting, enjoyable event for all family members
* Assist Mom and family in deciding which photo packages, birth announcements and keepsakes to choose from
* Be responsible for gathering accurate information from Mom and sending orders to Our365 for processing
* Work professionally and cooperatively with the hospital staff
* Be available to work a part-time schedule (some positions require both weekday & weekend availability)
* Be friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable
* 2 years of face-to-face sales or customer service experience
* Be comfortable with a commission pay structure
* Be comfortable handling newborn infants in a hospital setting.
* Previous photography experience preferred, but not required
* Have a High School diploma/GED and proficient computer skills
* Be 18+ years of age
* Be able to perform light lifting and maneuver an 80-100 lb. rolling cart from room to room within the hospital
* If chosen to be a representative for Our365, you'll be expected to comply with hospital regulations regarding
patient privacy, HIPAA, security, sanitation, and infection control