iGATE heralds the beginning of a new era by bringing together two companies – iGATE and Patni. Between the two, we provide full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product engineering services. In a crowded and intensely competitive marketplace for such offerings, we have built a reputation and core differentiating attribute around our unique Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and our distinctive philosophy of ‘Accountable for Clients’ Business’ powered by the iTOPS (Integrated Technology and Operations) platform, our multi-location global organization consistently delivers effective solutions to over 360 Fortune 1000 clients.
iGATE Corporation [NASDAQ listed (IGTE)] and Patni Computer Systems Limited [BSE listed (532517), NSE listed (PATNI) and NYSE listed (PTI)]; A diversified, well-trained and motivated talent pool of 26000 people works cohesively to deliver solutions based around a mature global delivery model to clients across the Americas, Europe- Middle East-Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific. iGATE Patni capitalizes on the strength of our numerous combined synergies and core capabilities including: deep domain and delivery expertise; focus on micro-verticals; suites of IP-led solutions, methodologies and frameworks; technology alliances and service partnerships; secure & scalable delivery infrastructure across geographies; and mature quality management based on ISO, SEI-CMMi, Six Sigma, ITIL and COPC standards; to be an effective and reliable transformation partner to our varied client base.
Our comprehensive portfolio of services includes application development and management, verification & validation, enterprise application solutions, infrastructure management, customer interaction services & business process outsourcing, product engineering services, and business & technology consulting. Our customer footprint spans across verticals like: banking & financial services; insurance & healthcare; life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution & logistics; media, entertainment, leisure & travel; communication, energy & utilities; public sector; and independent software vendors.
Brief Job Outline:
Job Title –Sales Manager
Job Type – Fulltime
Location – Washington DC metro/ Illinois-Chicago metro/ Massachusetts-Boston metro/ New Jersey/ New York metro/ Texas-Houston metro/ California-San Francisco Bay area
Responsible for the development and performance of all business development activities in assigned industry vertical. Directs self to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to either manage existing accounts or develop new logos and expand the customer base.
• Develops a business plan and strategy to ensure achievement of revenue target
• Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects and executes on them
• Assists in the development and implementation of sales plans as needed
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and facilitates RFP responses
• Assists in preparation of proposals and presentations
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
• Ideal candidates should have prior IT industry experience in the range of 3 to 15 years of which at least 2 to 10 years should be in selling Technology
• Candidates with prior technology selling background would be highly preferred
• Willingness to travel and work along with a global team of professionals
• Should have broad understanding of technologies / skills
• Must have prior work authorization to work in the United States
• Experience working in any of these industry verticals will be highly preferred - Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment and Healthcare.
Off Tel: 866- 517-5687 EXTN 1299| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at http://www.igate.com/
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or email@example.com. iGATE does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE. iGATE is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE please visit www.igate.com.