Job Title: Hourly Manager
Location: *1047 W Broadway
Centralia, Illinois 62801-5309
Job Description: Supervise and coordinate operations of the theatre to achieve AMC’s goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
Lead and develop Film Crew and Supervisors to perform the “Essential Functions” of their positions.
• Provide direct supervision and guidance to crew members.
• Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
• Ensure proper staffing in each area.
• Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
• Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing by Walking Around).
• Review financial numbers to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
• Take ownership of the successful completion of personal training program.
• Oversee an individual theatre department as assigned, if applicable.
• Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining associates.
• Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
• Listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests in high volume setting.
• Deliver timely results with minimal supervision.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
• All other functions as designated by the General Manager or Senior Manager (where applicable).
• Minimum of one year experience in guest-focused business (e.g., retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
• Minimum of one year of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of all Film Crew functions.
• Supervisor experience preferred.
• Undergraduate degree preferred.
• Approved trainer experience and/or booth certification.
Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
Provided by Associate: Black shoes, black socks