Do you like serving customers and doing everything you can to make them happy?
Do you like working in a fast and ever changing environment, with new shops, new fashion, and new technology?
Do you like being a part of something that’s never been done before? Well…being a Salon Designer in the new jcp might be the position for you!
Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The Salon Designer provides customer service by performing professional stylist services that exceed customer expectations for America’s Favorite Store.
• Professional Styling Services – You cut, style, condition, and perform all chemical services for all hair types,
and perform other hair styling services as required to exceed customer expectations.
• Assists customers – You build and maintain client base by making an emotional connection through prospecting, demonstrations,
consistent rebooking of all clients, and networking. You do whatever you can to make their experience GREAT. You listen, you help,
you educate, and you make them want to come back!
• Participates in a learning environment – You love to learn and you ask questions of your peers. You also seek out new ways to do your job better every day.
You stay abreast of new styles and techniques.
• Educates customers – You explain and sell retail merchandise and perform product and service demonstrations as directed to build and grow individual
productivity and client base.
• Maintains a safe work environment – You keep your work area clean, orderly, and safe. Maintain equipment and performs other housekeeping duties.
Skills and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where
you help your peers and they help you!
• Attitude – You are a “half-glass full” type of person. You can take any situation and make it a positive.
• Motivation – You have an internal drive to be fantastic. There’s no one that works harder than YOU!
• Adaptability – You are a chameleon. You can change directions on a dime. You can do something one day and do it completely differently the next without missing a beat.
• Education - Requires a current Cosmetology License for the state in which practicing.
Come be a part of this historical and transformational progression. www.jcp.com