Kaskaskia College Foundation Scholarships
With profound gratitude to the generous donations of individuals, corporations, and foundations, the
Kaskaskia College Foundation is pleased to provide these scholarships to assist deserving students in
reaching their educational goals.
How to apply for the scholarships
Please go to apps.kaskaskia.edu and create an
account to apply for scholarships.
- Scholarship winners must comply with the Kaskaskia College Financial Aid Satisfactory Progress Standards.
- Failure of the recipient to enroll in the fall semester will result in the scholarship being awarded to an alternate.
- Failure to complete a donor thank you card will result in the scholarship being
awarded to an alternate.
- Unless otherwise noted, the Kaskaskia College Foundation Scholarship Selection Committee will make any and all selections.
- Any new scholarships added can be viewed online at these web pages.
- Application deadline is Friday, March 15, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.
- Students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid Programs. Students are urged to file a 2013 FAFSA at their earliest opportunity. The 2013-2014 FAFSA form is available at www.fafsa.gov.
- We recommend students set a target date of March 15, 2013 to submit the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov.
- To help ensure that your online application and supporting documents are received by the Foundation, please mail your transcript, letters of recommendation together in one envelope to:
Kaskaskia College Financial Aid Office
Attention: KC Foundation Scholarship Coordinator
27210 College Rd
Centralia IL 62801
If you need assistance in filling out your on-line application, please contact the Scholarship Coordinator, Lisa Collier, at (618)545-3081, or email
The scholarship application must be submitted to the Kaskaskia College Financial Aid Office by 11:59 p.m., on Friday, March 15, 2013. No late applications will be accepted. All applicants will receive scholarship decision letters. Letters will be mailed from the Scholarship Coordinator’s office by May
Scholarship recipients will be honored at the Kaskaskia College Foundation Awards Dinner/Reception in the Fall of 2013. Scholarship recipients will be notified by mail and are required to attend this event or risk losing their scholarship award(s).
Scholarship winners must notify the Scholarship Coordinator’s Office at 27210 College Road, Centralia, IL 62801, if they plan to enroll in the Fall 2013 semester or the scholarship will be awarded to an alternate.
Any new scholarships will be added to the online scholarship page and may be viewed at
* Kaskaskia College reserves the right to alter or cancel individual scholarships at
any time for failure to meet the requirements of the scholarship. The student is
responsible for making sure all requirements are met.
**Scholarship awards will be subject to the availability of the scholarship funds.
|No events found please check back soon...