The following criteria are established for this award:
· Applicant must be a graduate of a high school in Washington County, Illinois
· Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student at Kaskaskia College (12 or more hours)
· Applicant must be enrolled in studies in the fields of either education, nursing, agriculture, or carpentry
· Recipient must maintain a GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
· Recipient must remain in good standing at Kaskaskia College
· This scholarship award will be determined prior to the Fall 2017 semester and will be credited to the recipient’s account for tuition, fees, books, and course related supplies purchased through the Kaskaskia College Bookstore, childcare provided by the Children’s Learning Center at Kaskaskia College, and meal cards to be used through the Kaskaskia College Cafeteria.