To be accepted into the Nail Technology Program, the following must be submitted:
- Request Personnel interview with the Assistant Professor of Cosmetology, Kelli Malone - 618.545.3306 / email@example.com
- College application declaring Nail Technology as your major.
- Official high school transcript or G.E.D. Equivalent
- ACT scores at least 15 in the reading area or COMPASS Reading score of at least 75, and a
Writing score of at least 50.
- Completed Nail Technology Worksheet for Admission
- Signed Nail Technology Requirements and Course Specifics
Nail Technology is a special admissions program. For enrollment information
fill out this form or contact Kelli Malone